PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Policy on confidentiality and use of personal and business information describes how personal and business information is collected and processed by Stage Coach Consulting in relation to its operating activities when:
- You use our online services
- You visit our website
- You subscribe to our email publications
- You submit information into our online forms or surveys
- You access advisory services
Our commitment to the confidentiality of your personal and business information
Because protecting your personal and business information is important to us, we at Stage Coach Consulting have adopted strong principles in that respect:
- We don’t sell your personal or business information to anyone.
- We tell you why we use your personal or business information, and we don’t use it for anything else.
- We limit how much personal or business information we collect, use, communicate and store to what is necessary for our purposes.
Whenever you have specifically given your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time. For example, you can always opt-out of one of our newsletters.
To offer you products and services that meet your needs
We use your personal or business information to offer you or your business personalized advice
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
For business purposes:
- To identify you or your business
- We use your personal or business information to identify you or your business
- To communicate with you or your business
We use your personal or business information to communicate with you and to answer your questions.
HOW WE USE YOUR BUSINESS INFORMATION
Business information is information about your business.
The business information we collect includes:
- Identification information: Like name and trade name of your business,
- Contact information: Like positions, names, titles, business addresses, business phone numbers and business email addresses
- Commercial information: Market and industry, business plans, and information allowing us to meet our requirements (know your client, environment);
Interactions and preferences information
- Like data which relates to the use by your business of our products and services, data from your interactions with us, our website, our apps
To develop new products and services
- We may use your personal or business information to help develop new products and services.
To develop new internal tools and models
- We use your personal and business information to develop new tools and models so that Stage Coach Consulting can improve its operating programs or activities for the benefit of its client.
For marketing purposes
- To promote our products and services to you
- We send you promotional emails only if you have specifically agreed to receive them. For example, if you have subscribed to one of our newsletters.
COLLECTING INFORMATION FOR WEB ANALYTICS PURPOSES
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are files that a website automatically creates and stores on your computer to collect information on your web browsing activities. We use first-party cookies to improve your user experience (most websites do).
When you browse our website, we track your activities to infer your interests based on pages you have visited. We may match this information to your specific user profile as soon as you identify yourself on our website by using cookies. We may do so to know what your interests are, to promote our products and services to you or your business, and to offer you or your business products or services that are more relevant to you or your business.
Our website creates first-party cookies that allow us to:
- How we track your activities
- Personalize our website, application, email publications and emails for you or your business
- For example, we can know if you have already completed a survey so we do not ask you to do it again. These cookies are called persistent cookies because they stay in your browser after you have closed your session.
We also use Google Ads, DoubleClick and other third-party cookies for marketing purposes. With cookies, we can:
Automatically create lists about our users’ interests based on pages they have visited, not only within the BDC website but also with other websites
Use this information to target users with specific ads
Analyze how well our ads perform for a specific audience
For example, if you visit a page about business consulting or coaching, an alphanumeric code that identifies you will be added to a list of users who are interested in advising or coaching solutions. This code will also be stored in a cookie on your computer. As a result, you may see a Stage Coach Consulting ad about solutions on a different website.
To analyze how you use our website and improve your experience
We collect and analyze data about web traffic and visits on our website. This is called web analytics. Web analytics allows us to:
Understand how users utilize our website
Improve our website
Further, develop our business and operations
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by going to these links:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
This policy does not cover personal or business information you or your business give to social media companies
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
All personal information or form submissions entered through this website are encrypted via SSL Security Certificate at both the time of entry and during transmission.
All email correspondence is encrypted via SSL. Email is never sent over unsecured ports.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (403) 340-9635